The Webcam Darts Forum

Mobile Phone as Webcam?

ALM posted this 30 April 2020

Is it possible to use a mobile phone as a webcam?

I downloaded IP cam adapter on my android phone and PC which worked fine but can only view the feed by typing in the URL. Can't use it as a video device within the webcamdarts website.

Does anyone have any advice for how to use your mobile as a webcam on this site?

Kenyon180 posted this 02 May 2020

Ivcam for android .

Works well  can use mouse to adjust zoom.as.well

Davey64 posted this 25 May 2020

ivcam works well when you get the settingssorted

Johnny180 posted this 16 June 2020

I use my cell phone as a webcam and the image and audio is good. I have even asked the opponents and they say it looks great, but I can't get the gold star, what can I do?

Dietrich The Dutch posted this 30 July 2020

I am using droid cam which I have on the laptop and mobile phone and it works via your wifi connection

DONT PANIC posted this 02 December 2022
Dietrich The Dutch
I am using droid cam which I have on the laptop and mobile phone and it works via your wifi connection

I have a friend, who wants to use droidcam on his phone and use an android tablet for the lobby. Does anybody know, how to get this working?
We have a connection to the camera and can get the camera view into the browser. But in WDA we cannot get the camera into the list of cameras, when we do a camera check.

Post Edited 02 December 2022

Juan makeda posted this 03 December 2022

smiley roll blueHola no puedo poner mi movil se queda cargando y no va mi móvil es  yphone xr que debo hacer para poder jugar con cámara?

PeterSz posted this 31 May 2023

I use droid cam X on my phone which I connect to my laptop as the interface. Works great as long as both are on the same wireless network (I had issues when the laptop was on wired connection \o/ might be just my setup). The phones cam shows up in the dropdown menu as webcam at the beginning of the match.